New Yankee Stadium

driz14

Here is an updated Yankee stadium I have been working on. I updated the wall ads, but you can see the repeating textures here so I decided to use the Canon, Budweiser, and Master Card ads in left field and threw in the WB Mason one as well. Few more things and it should be done.

New:

metlife.com, Zales, H&R Block, AT&T, Welcome to Yankee Stadium LCD, The Sharper Image.com, Ford logo, Bank of America ad, added the Inagural yankees logo to the top of the dugouts, and added up to date rotating ads behind homeplate.

I did use bakntimes dark blue wall color that he made from his Yankee stadium version. He pretty much nailed the color. I contacted him to let him know. Should be released sometime soon :)

mlb2k92009-05-0222-18-11-53.jpg

mlb2k92009-05-0222-18-22-21.jpg

mlb2k92009-05-0222-18-42-40.jpg

I think someone else did this mode for mlb 2k9 but it looks good driz...

Yep, bakntime released one before opening day. I used his wall color and put my work in everywhere else :) So he gets credit for sure!

• 4 months later...

it is so real

Thats why I like playing this game on the PC inspite of some of the glitches and having a PS3 with MLB 09 the show, it has a sense of realism that the show doesnt. In 2k9 i feel you actually have more control of the players, the player movements and signature styles are more realistic and lifelike also. If they would just fine tune some of the flaws and add more features to up the realism and fix the broken things, this game would be the best hands down.

They nailed commentary this year to a perfection.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived