Athletes Foot

MannyRamirez99

I tried to add it with MLB Thingy but I get a line-1 error. Anyone know how to fix it or can any of you upload your global .iff. Would appreciate it.

Hey jalenliu just wanted to come by and tell you awsome work on all your mods and the cleats look 100% better now i have a quick question for you did u happen to take a look at the fielding gloves and batting gloves would love to see if u can mod them again thanks for all the hard work you and the other modders are making this game amazing get back to me if u can thanks

I tried to do it but nothing changed. Can someone tell me how exactly they did it, did I forget a step or something.

Hey 187 im going to explain the easiest way to do this alright download the file extract it should go into a subfolder with the file inside it ok now open iff editor and on the uper right click open file then go to your 2k9 main folder and click on the global.ff and open it now in the iff editor on the upper left the first box u can scroll down to any number go to 104 u will see the cleat image open up now go back to that downloaded file and drag it into the iff editor and bam hit ok and u will see the new image appear now do the same thing for 448 in the iff editor and your done

Ok I was wondering if someone could help me. I have mlb thingy downloaded to desktop, when I try to add the new cleates per the directions in thread I get a line -1 error. When I try to use the IFF editor and when I try open up my original global IFF in my mlb 2k9 folder, it says that the IFF editor has to close and is not working. Im running all of this on windows vista, is anyone else having any of the same problems?

I've got the same problem rows24, I tried to do it with the iff editor instead but it crashes when loading file. Thanks for the help guys but it just won't work on my pc.

Is there some way that someone who is able to use the program can post a global IFF that I can overwrite mine with. Im currentley using the downloaded global IFF that has RAWLINGS BATS, EASTON BATTING GLOVES, BLACK UMP UNIS, RAWLINGS CATCHERS MASK, OLD NIKE FADED SHOES, AND CLEAN RAWLINGS BASEBALL.

If someone could update that particular global IFF with the new nike bump map shoes that dont fade in color and the new sunglasses mod, i would greatly appreciate that if you could post.

Until than Ill just have to wait until someone can hopefully find a fix or program that will run with windows vista 64 bit edition so I can add future mods that will come.

Thanx

I've got the same problem rows24, I tried to do it with the iff editor instead but it crashes when loading file. Thanks for the help guys but it just won't work on my pc.

187 are you running windows vista 64 bit edition also?

Yes I am.

Well in that case i am for sure now why I have had so many issues with the mlb thingy and the IFF editor. Hopefully someone will come up with a fix so we can add more mods to our global IFFS.

In the meantime I hope someone can post the global iff i requested earlier in the thread. Those faded cleates are horrible and maybe someone will be able to mod some good fielding gloves also. This would really improve the game.

I have the show for PS3 but its not nearly as fun to play as 2k9 to me because its so boring.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived