Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philthepat

Portrait Update Submission Thread 2011

Matt Palmer of the Angels

Are you still working on the portraits?

Right. Im going to have another large update out by the allstar break, with all of the players in the first post updated.

Is there anyone missing? Any player whos on a major league roster right now who doesnt have the correct portrait?

Check the first post, and let me know.

Matt Palmer (Angels), Nate McLouth (Braves), Mark DeRosa (Cardinals), Eric Hinske (Yankees), Chris Perez (Indians), Lastings Millege (Pirates),

Joel Hanrahan (Pirates), Sean Burnett (Nationals), and Nyjer Morgan (Nationals).

Matt Palmer (Angels), Nate McLouth (Braves), Mark DeRosa (Cardinals), Eric Hinske (Yankees), Chris Perez (Indians), Lastings Millege (Pirates),

Joel Hanrahan (Pirates), Sean Burnett (Nationals), and Nyjer Morgan (Nationals).

He said to check the list--Matt Palmer is on the list of those to be done. Look at the first post in this thread.

You're right Cavicchi. Sorry 'bout that. -_-

Sean West (updated portrait) of the Florida Marlins, Garrett Jones from PIT. Luis Ayala just signed with the fish but I doubt his high res shot is up yet.

Clay Zavada - ARIZ

"Z Stache" has to be in the game. *grin*

clay-zavada.jpg

I'm not sure what all goes into creating a portriat and/or in-game face, but I have been unable to locate a "press photo" that has the handlebar moustache. The press photos are a year or so old and show him with a goatee.

haha ok well im gonna try everything to get that moustache into the game! :D

If it helps, I have a straight on photo of his face (on my iphone), but he's in street clothes and no cap (actually riding in the back of our rental car in KC). But, it's a good pic of 'Z stache'.

Scott Hairston (Athletics), Ryan Church (Braves), Jeff Francoeur (Mets), Yuniesky Betancourt (Royals). ;)

Pedro Martinez (Phillies) needs anew portrait too! Just signed on Wednesday. :D