Portrait Update Submission Thread 2011

philthepat

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I shalst convert them for the XBox. Phil.... are you still going to do an all encompassing update (past, present and future) or continue to piecemeal them?

Later today Im going to put up an all-encompassing, up to date upto today mega update. Then that'll most likely be it for this year. Then I can really get cracking with helping andy with his 1998 mod's portraits.

Ok the next update is gonna be another day or two now, because Ive decided to go through the minors and update as much as possible (erick threets anyone... :crazy: )

It'll be worth the wait...

You don't need to explain yourself, man. The portraits that you do are awesome, so what's one or two days of wait? Absolutely worthwhile.

P.S.: Don't forget Billy Wagner! I can't stand play with him with a Mets cap hahahahha

Thanks!

Phil

Here's another one I came across that I didn't see, and if someone already mentioned him, no worries.

I'm still going through my roster, so I may add more to this post

#7918 Chris Coghlan -- Marlins

Funny you metion him... I sorted his about an hour ago :D

I have about another 100 that ive updated since the last release.

Funny you metion him... I sorted his about an hour ago :D

I have about another 100 that ive updated since the last release.

Great minds think alike.

I had actually d/l the trial version of photoshop to do some portraits. As I was almost done about 20 or 30 of them, you uploaded alot of them I was working on, like jess todd, barbaro, walters, reddick, randy williams, poreda, etc.

And, now my trial membership for p/s is over, so I can't use the program anymore unless I want to spend the cash for it. Too expensive, so I'll just keep submitting names I come across as I fix my roster.

THanks for all the great work

PS Love the new avatar

Ok, here's what the list looks like. Some may be a function of bringing guys up from the minors b/c of season-ending injuries/surgeries or some that just slipped under the radar. Hope they match up with what you have:

Batters/Fielders: (8 total)

Indians - A. Cabrera

M's - Saunders; Langerhans

Padres - Blanks; Salazar

Rangers - German

Reds - Ford

Royals - T. Smith

Pitchers: (17 total)

A's - Tomko

Jays - Rzepczynski

D'backs - Augenstein; D. Cabrera

Dodgers - Garland; Belisario

Indians - Lewis

Mets - Dessens

Nats - Garate; MacDougal

Orioles - Berken

Padres - Gregerson

Phils - Walker

Pirates - Julio; Bautista

White Sox - Garcia; Hynick

Amazing --- only 25 total considering all the changes you made! Excellent job bud!!

Archived