League Park / Baker Bowl

Sean O

leaguerf.th.jpg

leaguecf.th.jpg

Here's a beta version for League Park that's pretty close to release. The collision data should be set, though the area around the scoreboard could be wonky. There's also some missing textures in the dugouts that I'll get rid of. Please dive in and let me know if any collision data isn't working.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag2789g/n/league_rar

Baker Bowl coming soon.

Nice to see some stadium mods still released for this game.

Are you constantly working on stadiums, or were these holdovers that were just now finished that were started a while ago.

Basically -- I'm not generally requesting anything specific, but are there more stadiums that you have/will be working on?

Nice to see some stadium mods still released for this game.

Are you constantly working on stadiums, or were these holdovers that were just now finished that were started a while ago.

Basically -- I'm not generally requesting anything specific, but are there more stadiums that you have/will be working on?

Can't say I take too much on the request front, sometimes I just do what interests me for games that I play. Occasionally a total conversion modder will request something, sometimes like this I just want something.

• 2 months later...

Thats great news...........under what stadium files are the Baker Bowl and League Park under? Which big files? You guys are awesome...thanx.........

In TC1946, the Baker Bowl replaces the day version of Citizens Bank Park (citiday.big) and League Park replaces the day version of Jacobs Field (jacoday.big).

Archived