All-star Moments

THE.DOCTER

Talk about some of your favourite all-star moments. Good, Bad, funny, anything you want!

Ill start off with a moment from the 1997 all-star game. Larry Walker comes up to bat and he's getting walked so he throws his batting helmet on backwards and decides to become a switch hitter. One of my favourite Larry Walker and all-star game moments.

sn_1997_walker_200.jpg

I think you are incorrect.

Isn't that the moment where Randy Johnson was the starting pitcher and as a joke threw the first pitch to Walker right over his head and Walker stepped out and laughed and then put his helmet on backwards and got in the right hand batters box?

Or was that something else?

I think you are incorrect.

Isn't that the moment where Randy Johnson was the starting pitcher and as a joke threw the first pitch to Walker right over his head and Walker stepped out and laughed and then put his helmet on backwards and got in the right hand batters box?

Or was that something else?

It was something else. Johnson did this to John Kruk of Philadelphia.

It was something else. Johnson did this to John Kruk of Philadelphia.

Sorry Mr. Yankee -- same thing happened to Walker:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/history/mlb_asgreca...page=recap_1997

"In a scene reminiscent of his 1993 performance against John Kruk, Johnson threw the first pitch over Walker's head. In response, Walker laughed, turned his helmet backward moved to the right side of the plate, and took ball two. Walker eventually drew a walk from the Seattle fireballer."

Archived