Datafile(80%)

DomoeYusa

• 1 year later...

Haha... so I could be "missing" some things in gameplay? I don't know what all is included in a datafile. Ah well, regardless, if I haven't noticed anything yet, hopefully it's nothing. Maybe he just wasn't finished "tweaking it" yet.

But he uploaded this 14 months ago. You would think he would be finished by now.

Haha... maybe it's very "intricate" tweaks. I don't know what it is. If I play long enough with it, I'm sure I'll find the other 20% soon enough. So I don't start another thread Y4L, can you tell me, I have the MVP 08 conversion, do I still need to install the EA official patches, or did the come with it? Grass changer mod? Or did it come with it. Appreciate it man.

Haha... maybe it's very "intricate" tweaks. I don't know what it is. If I play long enough with it, I'm sure I'll find the other 20% soon enough. So I don't start another thread Y4L, can you tell me, I have the MVP 08 conversion, do I still need to install the EA official patches, or did the come with it? Grass changer mod? Or did it come with it. Appreciate it man.

No, from what I was told the EA patches were not installed on the 08 mod. I am unsure of the grass changer mod but it will not hurt you in any way at all to run that mod again, even if that was originally installed in the mod. In fact, if you are going to add new stadiums that were made after the 08 mod came out (like Citifield) then you should run grass changer once again.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.

Archived