Belkin Nostromo N45 Controller Not Working With Mvp 04

bigd7106

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I have done the following with piratesmvp04 help.

I loaded the cd that came with controller but it does not load the drivers automactically. So We loaded the divers from the net. Once we did that it loaded the drivers from the net but took the cd software off. At some point we had it loaded and I played with it but pitch # 6 was missing and I could not get to work. Meaning when a pitcher had 6 pitches I could not pitch the # 6 pitch. We also have done system restore to the point we thought it was loaded and that did not work. Like I said in the begining any help would be much appreciated. I have cross loop loaded on my computer and I will let anyone that I can trust to take control of computer and help get it loaded. My Aim name is bigd7106@yahoo.com and Yahoo name is bigd7106

thanks,

Bigd7106

piratesmvp04 comment : Actually, we installed the driver software that came with his controller CD at first, and it didn't work so I got the updated drivers from the Belkin website. We tried to install it, but it had to uninstall the original drivers first. After the uninstallation finished, we cancelled the installation of the new driver, and tried the game and it worked. When I tried to restart setup after that and finished installation of the new drivers, the controller doesn't even work at all now.

Archived