New Batting Gloves Bump Texture For Juan123's Easton (add Nike Brand On #19)

jalenliu

Jalen,

Once again you are showing your brilliance. You are awesome (very good) at editing the bump/texture images.

If I were very rich, I would fly to Taiwan and pay you to teach me how to edit those images. :D

CircleChange11,

ha ha,that's no pay.

I will write the tutorial if i have free time.

Does the new bump map texture edits keep the cleates and gloves from fading colors during an afternoon or a night game like before?

Sorry,fading colors was not have any improved during an afternoon or a night game.

I think that's 2K's problems.

Day lighting effect and night lighting effect are different,

day is beautiful but night is horrible,it look like cartoon style on a night game.

Sorry,fading colors was not have any improved during an afternoon or a night game.

I think that's 2K's problems.

Day lighting effect and night lighting effect are different,

day is beautiful but night is horrible,it look like cartoon style on a night game.

Yeah exactly, its just bad that there are so many little anoying things and bugs like that, that 2k didnt even care about fixing. They have to be the worst development team as far as a quality finished product.

Nike Batting Gloves

(Edit & Mix with texture base from Juan123's Easton)

bg7d.jpg

bg8v.jpg

99197659.jpg

bg2vhb.jpg

bg3j.jpg

bg4kay.jpg

bg5k.jpg

Texture Base ~

*It's dds format.,just import into global.iff file with the iff editor or Mlb-thingy.

*The Sequence : 351

Bump Texture ~

*It's dds format.,just import into global.iff file with the iff editor or Mlb-thingy.

*The Sequence : 450

Oh, thats another problem, IFF editor doesnt work on my operating system. I can only use files in MLB Thingy Format.

Haven't you talked about this problem with the IFF editor in other threads? And since I know you have, why bring it up here? This thread has nothing to do with your problems with it. In fact, go start a thread to detail your problems with that IFF editor and keep all your questions about it in there.

You know what yank 4 life, im tired of you criticizing my posts. If you would read the thread posts from what me and jalenliu were talking about than you would understand. Can you read, that might be your problem, back off, im tired of your stuff. if I go and start another thread than you will be all over there criticizing that. How old are you grow up.

hey thanks for the mod jalenliu ive been waiting for this for a while i would still love to figure out how to turn a regular image into a green bump so i can mod myself hopefully u can release a tutorial soon thanks again for the mod

Archived