New Batting Gloves Bump Texture For Juan123's Easton (add Nike Brand On #19)

jalenliu

You know what yank 4 life, im tired of you criticizing my posts. If you would read the thread posts from what me and jalenliu were talking about than you would understand. Can you read, that might be your problem, back off, im tired of your stuff. if I go and start another thread than you will be all over there criticizing that. How old are you grow up.

I think I can read. This thread is about janilu's New Batting Gloves Bump Texture and not your continuing saga of not being able to get the IFF editor to work on your computer.

Haven't you talked about this problem with the IFF editor in other threads? And since I know you have, why bring it up here? This thread has nothing to do with your problems with it. In fact, go start a thread to detail your problems with that IFF editor and keep all your questions about it in there.
jalenliu suggested that he use IFF editor and row24 was just merely informing him that he can't run it on his OS.

Take a easy, guys !

rows24:

Trying to install .net framework 2.0 first,

then run the iff editor again.

scv4ever15:

Thanks for your support first ~

I said "Bump Map" is really complicated.

It's hard to explain,and I'm not good at writing this tutorial in english,

so I must spend more free time to write this tutorial,

I going to release tutorial if i have more free time,

because I have other job to do,

I hope you understand.

Thanks alot jalenliu and redsox. Seems like some people are not uptight around here.

You're welcome,rows24.

But i think Yankee4Life isn't animus,

he just suggested that friendly,

he is a good man and you're also a good man,

so let us stop this subject of a talk.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love these gloves!! looks really, really good jalenliu.

I would love to add these Gloves to the All-in-1 Global File when released.Maybe have 2 All-in-1 Globals. One with Nike glove and the other with Easton with correct bump maps.

Archived