The Mod Or Program You Most Want To See For 2k...

maddux31

Hey guys,

I thought I would start this thread for a dream list for 2K. I stopped playing it, but picked it back up and really enjoy it alot. I think the potential could hopefuly be endless...Of course it will be because of the modders and not 2K, but we knew that.

So, of all the mods that MVP had, which one do you want the most right now? For me, it would be an overlay that shows real-time stats during the whole at-bat for the pitcher and the batter. Not just walk-up stats for the batter. Second one would be a mvpsavreader type program so that I can be a stat geek and print out my rosters and stats..etc..etc.. for my franchise....What ones do you look forward to for 2K or hope to see??

Since most of us are only playing 1-2 seasons of a franchise, a box score extractor or Savreader type program would be great. More folks might post their franchises if they were easier to update with attractive tools such as these.

I play with hurry up baseball ON, after the first game of the series, since I already have a good idea of how each player is doing ... so up to the minute stats is less important to me, although it would be a cool feature. One thing I do notice is that at most stadiums the scoreboard in CF (visible while batting) often shows the batter's stats (coming into the game) on the jumbotron. Since I use hurry up baseball quite a bit, I usually just use that.

Archived