Mlb Throwbacks

redsox

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments everyone. When I have a good number of these completed, I will package them up and release them. In the mean time, if there is a certain throwback that you like, post them here. I would like to get a "Most Wanted List" going that I can work off of.

I'm looking for the 1970 Pirates set. I think they had four different uniforms that year.

Indeed they did, but only because they opened Three Rivers Stadium in July of that year in celebration.

Of course - no Pirates uni collection is complete without the "mix-n-match" sets from 1977 to 1979! :)

I have been after the 1930 Chicago Cubs unis since last January, but no one was really doing request at the time (or no one saw my post). I would love to have them. :)

I prefer the Home uni with no pinstripes, and the road if you only do two, but if you did all 3 that would be great.

LINK

Let me know what you think is lacking and I will fix it. I based that uniform off of this:

al_1964_kansascity.gif

EDIT: Just noticed that I included the Nike shows instead of the throwback shoes. I will go back and fix that.

I am looking for the 1961 Cincinnati Reds logo but I am unable to find a decent one I can use. If anyone can find it, it would definitely help me out. The one on Chris Creamer's page is wrong since the logo for the '61 Reds is different from the actual one used. Here's a screenshot of how it's supposed to look like:

nl_1961_cincinnati.gif

• 4 months later...

Archived