Tropicana Field Project 09-wip

wrigleyville33

Ok Mark, I'll let you off easy this one time. ;)

Thank you, kind sir! :good:

If you guys are just going to talk about your own Topic, than just start a new topic! This is about 2009 Tropicana Field. :rolleyes:

Sorry crud (appropriate name, BTW), I didn't realise you were the thread starter, had a good relationship with a lot of other posters and actually decided how, when and where others interact with each other on this forum.

Oh, that's right, my mistake, you're not, and you don't. Maybe you should ask for your name to be changed to "MMOFB". Get a life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest JWClubbie

Hope this is still alive. Would love to use this with my Rays dynasty! Great work cannot wait til the finished product. Could be on of the best in MVP!

Guest JWClubbie

Hey wrigley, next summer if you get bored come up to Chattanooga and I'll treat you to a Lookouts game vs the Stars and give you a clubhouse tour. Good to hear it's not dead. More than happy to be a tester when u r close.

Hey wrigley, next summer if you get bored come up to Chattanooga and I'll treat you to a Lookouts game vs the Stars and give you a clubhouse tour. Good to hear it's not dead. More than happy to be a tester when u r close.

Well unforutnetly, I absolutely hate the Stars. Haha, but if you can hook me up with the Smokies, we might have a deal. ;)

Archived