An E-mail I Received From The "ea Sports Legal Department"

Wow its pretty sad what some people will do. But they could have at least made some sort of effort to make it sound real. That was just a pathetic effort.

And if this person is the person who I think people on here are hinting at, then this 'person' should get out of the basement and catch some sunshine some time. Its not healthy to be a crazed internet wacko.

No worries mate, it is just sad that some people have so little to do in their lives that they do this sort of thing.

It really is sad that the person would try something like this. If someone did fall for this scam, I wouldn't put too much stock in their formulas the scam artist would be receiving. How dumb does he think I am?

EA wouldn't have sent an email, period. They would have sent a registered letter or would have gone knocking on your door. It's definitely someone's weak and stupid attempt at humor.

I hope this person isn't planning on doing something in the comedy field for a living.

EA wouldn't have sent an email, period. They would have sent a registered letter or would have gone knocking on your door. It's definitely someone's weak and stupid attempt at humor.

100% right.

I don't get why people pick on Dylan. The guy's made some very good contributions to the Mvp community.

100% right.

I don't get why people pick on Dylan. The guy's made some very good contributions to the Mvp community.

I agree... some of the very best work here... not to put anyone's work down but I think I've used Dylan's calculators more than any other mods out there (besides conversion mods of course, which I'm using every time I play the game).

It's just a bad joke, that's all. Some people have nothing better to do I guess.

Ha. Ha. Ha. (<--Sarcasm)

If it is a bad joke, please work on your material.

Here's a good starter. Fill in the blanks:

"What's the deal with ________?" Continue from there....

100% right.

I don't know. To quote a song from MVP '94, "Hey Jealousy."

Perhaps they like my formulae and are jealous that I came up with good results? I really can't imagine why someone wastes their time using stupid scare tactics or jokes on me. Thanks for the compliment Yankee.

I agree... some of the very best work here... not to put anyone's work down but I think I've used Dylan's calculators more than any other mods out there (besides conversion mods of course, which I'm using every time I play the game).

InSainn, thanks for the very kind words. Did you ever find that CAPs website you were looking for?

You can't play a dynasty without utilizing those calculators. And I also have a simple solution if you don't like his work. For whatever reason that is, don't download them. But if you check his download numbers, you'll see his work is used by a lot of members of this website.

You can't play a dynasty without utilizing those calculators. And I also have a simple solution if you don't like his work. For whatever reason that is, don't download them. But if you check his download numbers, you'll see his work is used by a lot of members of this website.

What!?!? Dont download them!!?!? How do I do that? Give me step-by-step instructions on how to not download them. Im waitingz...

;)

What!?!? Dont download them!!?!? How do I do that? Give me step-by-step instructions on how to not download them. Im waitingz...

1. Go to the mod that you do not want to download.

2. Read what the mod is that you don't want.

3. Don't download it.

4. Leave.

5. Repeat cycle.

InSainn, thanks for the very kind words. Did you ever find that CAPs website you were looking for?

No problem, and yea, one of the links you posted was the one I was referring to. However once I got there I realized they didn't have as much info for the Show as what I thought. Any chance of you figuring out those formulas and making a calulator for The Show? lol

No problem, and yea, one of the links you posted was the one I was referring to. However once I got there I realized they didn't have as much info for the Show as what I thought. Any chance of you figuring out those formulas and making a calulator for The Show? lol

Since I don't own the game, it wouldn't be perfect. But, if you want, PM me each rating and it's scale, and I'll try to make a spreadsheet for you and anyone else who wants it.

For example:

Speed: 0-100

vs. Lefty Power: 0-100

Fielding: 0-15

And thanks again for the kind words.

Archived