Chris Perez Audio

Cavicchi

File Name: Chris Perez Audio

File Submitter: Cavicchi

File Submitted: 23 Jun 2009

File Category: Audio

Version: 1

Chris Perez is a top prospect RP for the Cardinals. I used his photo ID number 8687 listed in KG's 7.1 Roster. Total Audio only has his last name announced, so I created these files that include his Full Name announcement by Kuiper along with Krukow Last Name announcement and Kuiper Last Name announcement. Included in the download is a .wav file to preview the full name announcement. Use TiT to install.

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Thanks guys, really great hearing from you.

I plan on doing audio packs of 10 and starting a thread in Mod Announcements to update what I've done and take requests.

MILKMANANT, you have given me an idea of doing the Minors in sequence starting with Arizona. Regarding players for which I can only do the last name announcement from Kuiper, do you think it's worth it or just do players with both full name and last name announcements?

Regarding players for which I can only do the last name announcement from Kuiper, do you think it's worth it or just do players with both full name and last name announcements?

Any kind of announcement for a player is always good. Even if it is just the last name.

Archived