Clayton Kershaw

Cavicchi

Is Jacoby Ellsbury available for audio? :good:

What names can you give to make Ja-kobe Ells-berry? I have Kobe, so you just have to find the rest. :)

By the way, this is the Clayton Kershaw thread.

Correction: I thought I had Kobe, but just took a look and I don't have that one.

I don't know if it matters, but all created players' audio/portrait ID number is 0.

The only thing that really matters is you type in the name and the game announces it. You must have the smartest MVP Baseball 2005 game ever sold!

Now, I kind of feel sorry for you because with all those portraits being zero, how are you going to update the game with new portraits? I heard that there was a Canadian version of this game that would suddenly stop working because of some bug--and you might very well have that game. I will, only because I feel so bad for you, offer you one last chance to give me the game. Now I am not saying give me the game for free, for I would send you my stupid game that doesn't do that announcing trick, but my game will work and you won't have to worry. I am very concerned you will suddenly have a game that no longer works.

Give it some thought and let me know. :friends:

Archived