File Name: Some Major League Players

File Submitter: Cavicchi

File Submitted: 1 Jul 2009

File Updated: 1 Jul 2009

File Category: Audio

Version: 1.0

Audio by Cavicchi

Date of this work is July 1, 2009

You can play the .wav file to preview the full name announcement. I recommend using TiT to install, but first extract each .rar file somewhere, such as your desktop, and then use TiT to install each one. If you are using a roster other than KG'S 7.1, you should check the photo ID numbers to verify they match what is in your roster. I suggest backing up the two files that get modified: /data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/pnamedat.big and /data/audio/spch_pbp/pnamehdr.big

If you have a problem, please post it in this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=40779

I included two files named Bobby Parnell, but they are slightly different. I am not totally pleased with them, however, you can decide for yourself whether to install or not--I used part of a beginning last name to form the last part of Parnell. I am also including James Shields for those who haven't downloaded the one I put up a few days ago.

The following are listed as major league players in KG's 7.1 roster:

1.9662...Brett Anderson_____a,c,d

2.7278...Jesse Chavez_______a,c,d

3.7103...Jason Hammel______a,c,d

4.8327...Dan Murphy________a,c,d

5.8399...Bobby Parnell______c---two versions that I am not totally happy with--you decide.

6.6542...Ryan Perry_________a,c,d

7.7165...James Shields_______a,c,d

8.8722...Walter Silva_________a,c,d

9.1506...Jordan Zimmermann__a,c,d

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

There was another typo saying I am totally happy with... It should have read I am not totally happy with... I replaced the original download, only one person will misunderstand, with the corrected information. As for that one individual who will think I am totally happy with... It isn't true!

Archived