Mvpmods Subscriptions

Trues

im gonna donate and it better work

That's some attitude you've got there. :huh:

If there is an issue with your downloads, Trues will get it solved. He does the best he can at running this site, but you have to remember that this is not all he does. He has a job, a life, etc. He's not here 24/7 to personally solve your problems.

If you'd rather not risk having problems, save your donation and simply stop attempting to download or go to another site.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna donate and it better work

And what, pray tell, would be the turn of events which would take place had it not, as you say, "worked"? Are we to expect a wrath of holy hell to be unleashed upon our souls because it didn't "work"?

As you can (hopefully) see by now, it has "worked", and you should now be able to download files to your heart's content. But, then again, I assume we can expect a post from you in one of the support forums when a roster you've failed to install correctly crashes your game. I presume that, also, will be filed with empty threats, excessive use of question marks, and other related E-thuggery.

Keep it gangsta.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a prepaid MasterCard gift card with some $$$ left on it and Paypal won't let me use it.... I have registered the card because that's what the issue is most the time. I bought other things online with it from Steam. I hope it lets me donate soon so I can talk in the Shoutbox....

Sorry watching the game! ha

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

I put in the info multiple times to make sure I didn't mistype.

Sorry watching the game! ha

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

I put in the info multiple times to make sure I didn't mistype.

This might prove to be useful:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090626230657AAA6k0r

Trues, how is the site doing financially? I just gave a ten dollar donation to help out. (I had already got my lifetime subscription)

Hey man, excuse me for butting in here but I just wanted to give you a quick thank you for your additional donation to the website. It is much appreciated apridham.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been a registered user since the mvp days and just recently got the lifetime membership. I dont post alot and I dont upload mods or anything but this site is the best and I believe many will do all they can to keep it up. What about creating a new level of membership? I dont know of any additional perks one would have that are better than being a supporter of the site and the flow it provides. In addition to "rookie", "contributor" and "modder", there could be "supporter" or something...for say 20 or 30 bucks given to the endeavor. Just an idea.

• 1 month later...

What time does the 2 download limit count from? 12am EST? GMT?

I dl'ed only one file yesterday and got the, "you've exceeded your limit, blah, blah, blah. Today a good 14-17 hours later, I can't download anything without getting the 2 limit error. Am I missing something here? If I do not pay $5, I still can dl 2 files a day, no? what gives?

• 4 months later...