Complete Roster Update

aaronblrt1

Hey guys,

Just got a quick look at the rosters for my team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and saw that on the lineup screen, when you get to lineup vs. LHP, it has 1B listed twice. Tried to fix the error, and it would not let me do it under Ty's roster editor. Try checking lineups out, though.

There is a bunch of teams, like this. The Jays are another one

So far I have been able to change the 1st baseman on the pirates to any position except the cf position which is missing against lhp. As far as I am seeing it is an issue with a few teams lineup against lhp the yankees have two of the same position one is listed as empty. As far as I can see so far these are the only empty spots but that was just a quick glance through

in that folder on I should install the file ROSTER. rar?

C:/Program Files/2K Sports/MLB 2K9

But just like what chump said, if you install it it will crash the game. Aaronblrt just released it so someone could figure out why it was crashing.

aaronblrt1, did you use tywiggin's roster editor to complete the moves and such?

If so, did you use version 0.22?

This version has a bug in it that causes what is mentioned above. He fixed it with version 0.23, but 0.23 or 0.24 cannot fix the bad roster.

If that's what happened, we are pretty much stuck.

Look Here.

Edit: Should be able to fix it by moving all the players on the team to another team, like Free Agents, NL Classics, etc and then moving them back. You will have to reset the lineup though. I successfully fixed the Blue Jays lineup, but not going to do it for each team that is broken. Unless someone has a complete list of all the teams broken, the current lineups, and pitching order.

Get your facts straight before you say something negative....that is the lesson to be learned....everybody makes mistakes...

An even more important lesson is that life is too short to not have a sense of humor.

Archived