I Apologize For The Ignorance In Advance

bookert21

Welcome to the website.

Here are some general rule of thumb tips to put mods in your game.

1. After you download the mod that you want, the first thing you do after you un-rar or un-zip it is to read the instructions that are contained in the mod. I can not stress how important this is.

2. Secondly, and just as important, back up the file you are replacing. For example, if you are downloading a modded stadium for 2k9, BACK UP the current stadium that you have already. For instance, if you download the modded version of Wrigley Field, back up the Wrigley field that you have already in the game. Once you get in the game and you see that the modded stadium works well for you, then you can get rid of the old file.

That is about it. If you get in the habit of reading the directions and backing up files you will save yourself a ton of headaches in the days ahead.

I am just trying to get the most up to date rosters with the right names in the minors and all of that. I just hate going through and trying to figure out which players are which in the minors. Sometimes it is easy to tell but there are others where it is not so simple.

Archived