Uniform Template For 2k9

SeveredSoulX

Hello all - as one of you may know and no one else does, I have been developing a template for the uniforms in 2K9 for easy editing and replacing.

So far, I have everything mapped just need to clean up and test more and more.

UPDATE - These are the newest pictures that I have recently finished.

Here are some gameplay pics!

Nick [severedSoulX]

Anahiem Home

mlb2k92009071919592910.png

mlb2k92009071919591602.png

Anahiem Away

mlb2k92009071919573484.png

mlb2k92009071919535722.png

Anahiem Home Alt 1

mlb2k92009071919543234.png

mlb2k92009071919542018.png

Ok - update - I've done a little more work on the stitching of the green screens; I'm still working on the back-side being darker than the front; the stripes are all fixed and now I'm starting on some pipping around the buttons and neck-line. I will have some smaller pics available of the 1999 version of the Anahiem Angels home, away, and alt home.

Ok I just updated the first post to reflect the new pics and workings - if anyone has any creative ideas to add to this mod [besides the stripe work around the necks and buttons] be sure to let me know as I want to make everyone's uniform modding as painless as possible!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I finally uploaded the templates onto the site, so this thread will now be an "ideas" thread and I will now post a support thread for the uniforms, so if you have any ideas to throw at me, this is the place to do it!

Hello I have downloaded this template made some jerseys but i still have problems with the back side being darker then the from can you help me out and explain what is causing that ? please and thank you

Hello I have downloaded this template made some jerseys but i still have problems with the back side being darker then the from can you help me out and explain what is causing that ? please and thank you

Don't worry about this one SSX, just another duplicate account which has been taken care of. :)

Archived