3. Bob Keppel 2921 (c,d) Pitcher, Twins

4. Brian Buscher 2738 (a,c,d) 3B, Twins

5. Jason Pridie 3071 (a,c,d) OF, Twins

6. Jesse Carlson 2744 (c,d) Pitcher, Blue Jays

7. Jo-Jo Reyes 3086 (a,c,d) Pitcher, Braves

8. Ryan Rowland-Smith 6703 (a,c,d) Pitcher, Mariners

9. Shawn Hill 2311 (a,c,d) Pitcher, Padres

10. Brian Duensing 9255 (c,d) Pitcher, Twins

Install using TiT. Please let me know of any problems. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Ah, I see you got it (Alex and Romero separately) from the original game--so you don't check MVP08 first before doing names. I always check MVP08 before doing names. If I were to do names not in the original game, I would never get done with my Audio Packs, be doing names forever and ever... :)

What I do if the player's name isn't in the game is search on MVPedit for a syllable and then piece it together.

Yes, I know that, but you apparently do not check to see if the name is in MVP08. I check the names in MVP08 and will only consider doing someone that has not been done before--unless I know there is a flaw and I can do better.

People could download Total Audio for the Original Game and get a ton of names that are mostly perfectly done. When I was playing the original game and updating the roster, I installed Total Audio to upgrade the announcements.

Edited: I was asking about Alex Romero and both names are in the original audio so there wasn't much piecing to do. :)

Yes, before I make the audio, I check in BigGUI if they have been made yet. I don't think any of the players in this pack have been made yet.

Alex Romero--see my first post above--and then read my other posts in this thread. Thanks! :)

Alex Romero--see my first post above--and then read my other posts in this thread. Thanks! :)

Cavicchi, jerm (and anyone else) can make audio for whatever name(s) he wishes (as long as he doesn't just copy it from another mod). Just because a name is in another mod, doesn't mean they're off limits to make again.

Cavicchi, jerm (and anyone else) can make audio for whatever name(s) he wishes (as long as he doesn't just copy it from another mod). Just because their in another mod, doesn't mean they're off limits.

Who said he was off limits? See my first post above and the follow-up post I wrote, meaning first and second posts I wrote.

Cavicchi, jerm (and anyone else) can make audio for whatever name(s) he wishes (as long as he doesn't just copy it from another mod). Just because their in another mod, doesn't mean they're off limits.

I am really quite busy and...well...I should be more specific. You quote me--well not actually quote me-- and disregard why I said what I did. So, here is what I replied to:

Quoting jerm "Yes, before I make the audio, I check in BigGUI if they have been made yet. I don't think any of the players in this pack have been made yet."

I was trying to point out Alex Romero was done as I stated above. I did not say he can't do or is off limits because--I did say Alex Romero was done and I, well, you can read my posts in this thread.

Archived