MVPedit 0.18b Released - 05/04/2004

rglass95

MVPedit Beta 0.18 released. New in this version:

-Added support for new DAT file format with patch #2 from EA.

-Fixed bug that left pitcher's spot blank in NL batting orders.

-Implemented error checking on rotations and lineup (from Tools menu).

If you are running 0.12 or up, you can simply install the patch. Otherwise, uninstall the version of MVPedit you have and install the full version of 0.18.

http://www.glass4.com/MVPedit/

errors.gif

Hey Robert,

I have not experienced any problems what so ever with MVPEdit V17 working with the Patched 2 version of MVP 2004. Should I be concerned since it is working without failures that it might indicate that I didn't install Patch 2 correctly?

I actually deinstalled MVP 2004; reinstalled MVP 2004; applied Patch 2 and everything seemed to work properly. Just curious if everyone was experiencing problems or just some were experiencing problems using MVPEdit?

Thanks,

Don Cropper

Hey Sharpshooter,

Pretty sure I have the Patch 2 version running. The MVP2004.exe is from 4/19/2004 12:14PM and is a size of 5,049. Plus I have been seeing several well hit Homers by Lefties.

Not sure why I had no problems what so ever with MVPEdit V17 after Patch 2 but I didn't and I exercised it several times via exporting different roster sets (.mbe) from MVPEdit. I am now using MVPEdit V18 and things are still Honky Dorry all the way around. I still would like to know what caused the problems others were experienceing with MVPEdit V17 & Patch 2 so I can make certain all is as it should be with my setup.

Robert's MVPEdit is the best thing I have seen in many years. I owe an immense degree of gratitude to him. Guys like Robert Glass, Cartersyard and fuzZ simply have added so very much to my PC Baseball enjoyment.

Because of fellows like them I am as excited about MVP2004 as I was when I purchased my first Strat-O-Matic game in 1964. So you know I have been through many iterations of Computer based Baseball games since then and I think this one tops 'em all. My favorites besides SOM was Oldtime Baseball by SSI & APBA's Broadcast Blast (Baseball for Windows) by Miller & Associates. However there were many many in between those favorites as well.

Thanks & Take Care,

Don

hey don,alextony,capa, and whoever else is part of the underground railround here...

by the time i'm through, you won't even bother to pick up mvp 2005.

mark my words.

MARK EM DAMN IT!! MARK EM!!

by the way, have any of you checked out Rolie's uniforms? THEY ON FIRE!!! FIRE!!

Archived