Most recent roster post (the full MLB rosters)

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my two questions I posed the question so as to indicate that they weren't your rosters, but instead rosters you were updating. Accidentally, however, in my concluding remark I contradicted myself and indicated that they were your roster. I'm very aware that these are not your rosters, but rosters (made by another) that your updating. Sorry for the mix-up. Moving on, are you still taking e-mail requests for the .SAV format roster (made by another) that your updating?

I am really busy with the rosters as is. I can email out the .sav roster, which is updated through Ramon E. Martinez. I'll do that tonight. Currently I am working on making Huston Street and Jairo Garcia.

Several of the players you are looking for are on the patch 4 roster that ea realeased near the end of the season including jairo garcia. they also have the new id's that ea assigned to them. mvp edit has the feature to import specific players from one roster to another.

Several of the players you are looking for are on the patch 4 roster that ea realeased near the end of the season including jairo garcia. they also have the new id's that ea assigned to them. mvp edit has the feature to import specific players from one roster to another.

I did download and install patch 4 yet nothing.

well, i'm sure that those players are on there because i played several games with the patch 4 rosters. did the patch install successfully? i had to copy the original DAT files back into the mvp folder to install the patch. then i imported the patch DAT's into mvp edit.

im not saying that it bothers me. I just want to look at it. Just e-mail it to me and I will then check it out. After I look at it, I will say it's cool to upload and then Trues will accept it. That's simple isn't it?

Regardless of what you would say, since it's based off my work to start with, it would take MY approval for them to be posted. You seem to be missing that.

Trues, at this point, it's a year old, so any updates are fine with me so long as proper credit is provided in the ReadMe/File description.

GH

Archived