Most recent roster post (the full MLB rosters)

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have sent the .mbe version of the roster to everyone who posted an e-mail here. I tried sending an e-mail with a zipped portrait.big file so you could fully utilize these rosters but an error occured "exceeded storage limit" but I do not know if that was for just one person, several people or all so I just resent the e-mail with only the .mbe file. Let me know what you think.

I have sent the .mbe version of the roster to everyone who posted an e-mail here. I tried sending an e-mail with a zipped portrait.big file so you could fully utilize these rosters but an error occured "exceeded storage limit" but I do not know if that was for just one person, several people or all so I just resent the e-mail with only the .mbe file. Let me know what you think.

the portrait file is probably over 200mb. most isp's only alot you around 10-15mb of storage space on their mail servers. people using gmail have a GB but like i said before, it depends on YOUR isp cause the file is first uploaded to their mail server (your isp's that is) until a request from whoever you're sending it to is received and the file is downloaded (they check their email).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have the .sav anymore. I only have the .mbe that cannot be exported yet (too many spots not filled, especially in Atlanta organization). In the .mbe file, I updated free agent contracts but I did not edit ages or contracts as if it was 2005 opending day for all players (just F.A.) like SS's.

Archived