MVP Mods Community Rosters Ver. 2.3

Zach

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was able to fix the other franchise error. I went ahead and then simulated a full season without any issues. So, hopefully the new version I am going to upload should be good to go.

I have to say....great job on Pablo Sandoval. I was so tired of the original one by 2k where he was thin and his face was wack.

-Appearance is great

-Stance is great

Nice job man....only thing I changed was that he doesnt wear those shades when batting...

I briefly went through the roster...and found just a couple small things that could make the roster even more realistic...

Giants:

-Ryan Sadowski is missing (stated above I think)

-Tim Alderson (stated above I think)

Mariners:

-Joshua Fields is missing

-Michael Saunders was recently called up to MLB

Thanks again,

Davis

I will be sure to include those missing players in the next version. But the reason I had then shades on him while batting is because of the picture at this link http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/88859396...ty-Images-Sport.

Also, for those questioning the lineups, they will be fixed for the next version of the roster. I simply did them this way to fix any crashing errors in franchise mode.

Okay I went through the Free Agents and here is what I found. These are the players that should be on teams.

---Pitchers---

Jason Isringhausen - TB #44 (DL)

Kip Wells - CIN (AAA)

Luis Ayala - FLA #52

Brian Shouse - TB #52

Horacio Ramirez - WAS #52 (AAA)

Charlie Haeger - LAD #82 (AAA)

Mike Hinckley - TEX (AAA)

Adam Loewen - TOR #17 (A) (1B/OF)

Fernando Cabrera - BOS #53 (AAA)

Levale Speigner - FLA (AAA)

Randy Flores - COL #53

Fernando Hernandez - CWS (AAA)

Matt Herges - COL (AAA)

Travis Blackley - ARZ #37

Shawn Chacon - OAK (AA)

Elmer Dessens - NYM #64

---Position Players---

Dallas McPherson - SF (Extended Spring)

Argenis Reyes - NYM #11 (AAA)

Ruben Gotay - ARZ (AAA)

Tug Hulett - KC #7 (AAA)

Nathan Haynes - TEX (AAA)

Ramon Martinez - NYM (AAA / DL)

Chip Ambres - NYM (AAA)

Sal Fasano - COL #50 (AAA)

Abraham Nunez - ARZ (AAA)

Luis Rivas - CHC #20 (AAA)

I went through every Free Agent so that is an accurate list as of 7/29/09.

i dont see tommy hunter, who is actually in the rangers mlb rotation and is one of their better pitchers at the moment. here is his mlb page:

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/team/player.j...layer_id=488984

edit: i found him in the free agent pool. all ya need to do is put him in the rangers rotaion and maybe up his stats a little

Sounds good. I will probably release another update this evening with the things mentioned in this thread completed.

ur probally gonna be a busy man in the next few days zach pirates made a trade today with seattle

going to seattle

p ian snell

ss jack wilson

going to pittsburgh

1b jeff clement

ss ronnie cedeno

rhp aaron pribanic

rhp brett lorin

rhp nathan adcock

also sometime this eve it should be anounced that philly will be recieving cliff lee and of ben fransico from clev

for for right-handers Jason Knapp and Carlos Carrasco, shortstop Jason Donald and catcher Lou Marson.

but thats pending until medical records are confirmed

Hello there. This is my first time using a roster update for this game and I was wondering where my Saves Folder would be that you mentioned in your original post? I was able to move the faces over and that worked just fine but I cannot figure out how to upload your roster update. I've tried going into the game and saving a new roster and then doing a manual search for it in my C: but that failed. I also tried to overwrite the current roster.iff file in the MLB2k9 folder, and that caused the game to crash upon started, so I had to re-install. Any help would be much appreciated.

Vista. I originally installed the game in C:/Programfiles/MLB... but for the re-install, I put it in my C:/Games folder to see if I could isolate it and that still didn't work. I also tried just moving your file into the containing MLB folder and the game didn't recognize it in-game.

Ok, well since you have Vista your Saves folder is located in a hidden folder called App Data. What you need to do is go to your user folder (it is whatever your user account is called and is on the top right above "Documents" when you click the start menu). Then once in there you need to view hidden files and folders and go into the App Data folder. In there go to the Roaming folder and then the 2K Sports folder. From there go into the MLB 2K9 folder which will then present you with the Saves folder. This is where you should place the MVPMods22.ros file.

Hopefully that was helpful.

Cleveland's Cliff Lee and Ben Francisco have been traded to the Phillies for Class-A RHP Jason Knapp, Triple-A RHP Carlos Carrasco, Shortstop Jason Donald, and Catcher Lou Marson

Looks like Freddy Sanchez is going to be a Giant...Goodbye Tim Alderson.

What do you plan to do about this one Zach

Archived