MVP Mods Community Rosters Ver. 2.3

Zach

If it's not too much trouble, could you have another look at the Red Sox minor league system? I've noticed there are a fair number of prospects missing (Junichi Tazawa, Dusty Brown, Mark Wagner, Iggy Suarez) and some guys who have departed that are still on there, like Kyle Snyder and Devern Hansack. I can understand if you don't want to put that much time into some minor league guys. Thanks for all the hard work, this is the type of roster I've been waiting for since I bought the game.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's not too much trouble, could you have another look at the Red Sox minor league system? I've noticed there are a fair number of prospects missing (Junichi Tazawa, Dusty Brown, Mark Wagner, Iggy Suarez) and some guys who have departed that are still on there, like Kyle Snyder and Devern Hansack. I can understand if you don't want to put that much time into some minor league guys. Thanks for all the hard work, this is the type of roster I've been waiting for since I bought the game.

Eventually that will be done. I haven't had time to do the minor league teams in depth yet. The only two systems that are completely done are the Phillies and Pirates. But I will take a look at the Red Sox a bit then.

Well i'm missing also these top prospects:

Casey Kelly SP/SS, A

Josh Reddick OF, AA

Ryan Westmoreland OF/DH, A

Anthony Rizzo 1B, A

Stolmy Pimentel SP, A

Ryan Kalish OF, AA

Nick Hagadone SP, A (recently traded to the Indians)

but i'm not complaining, i just want to help this roster getting as good as possible!

u will find a lot of information about these players here: http://www.soxprospects.com/

You mean like....

P Luke French

Who was traded to the Mariners from Detroit today and could be in the rotation immediately or soon.

I couldn't find him in the 2.2 version so I\'m sure he has a generic face

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/b...0425&Ref=AR

Also:

Michael Saunders

Starting for the Mariners in the OF

---------------------------------------------------------

If you need other names there is:

Madison Bumgarner

Buster Posey

Both are top prospects for the SF Giants

&

Josh Fields

Carlos Triunfel

Matt Tuiasosopo

Philippe Aumont

Top prospects for Mariners...But thats getting into minor leagues again

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...sp&c_id=mlb

Hey, does anyone have any suggestions for cyberfaces that need to be made (primarily for those players that have generic faces right now)?

Not sure but i think Jed Lowrie and Daniel Bard!

But Jon Lester and Kevin Youkilis could need an overall cyberface improvement as well, even if it is not generic face!

Zach, and my name is Zac too, I gotta say you ******* rock bro!! I am a Tigers fan, and thanks to your roster update I was able to have my pitching staff current!! lol.

Can't wait for the Trade-Deadline Update Zach! The Detroit Tigers just traded for Washburn, and I can't wait to throw him into the rotation!

--------------------------

Off-Topic...

I just got this game and it crashes sometimes (PC Version). Sometimes when I go to the Bullpen, sometimes randomly. Is there a patch for this??

Sorry, I am new here, but I have been recommending this site to all my friends!! Great Community Y'all!

Zach, and my name is Zac too, I gotta say you ******* rock bro!! I am a Tigers fan, and thanks to your roster update I was able to have my pitching staff current!! lol.

Can't wait for the Trade-Deadline Update Zach! The Detroit Tigers just traded for Washburn, and I can't wait to throw him into the rotation!

--------------------------

Off-Topic...

I just got this game and it crashes sometimes (PC Version). Sometimes when I go to the Bullpen, sometimes randomly. Is there a patch for this??

Sorry, I am new here, but I have been recommending this site to all my friends!! Great Community Y'all!

Yes there is a patch for this game, but (and it could just be me) when I apply the patch and get to the main menu of the game it won't allow me to select the menus, instead it just startes the game, so you might be better off without it. If you want it go to the 2k sports site, in mlb2k9, select downloads, then pc dvd patch.

The patch made it to where if you want to get to the menus you have to use a controller or do it on your keyboard after the game has started already.

Yeah that's exactly what happened and since I didn't noticed any improvements in the game with the patch, I uninstalled it.

hey zach, I have XP and I can't find my saves folder. Is it any different that with VISTA???

As Zach stated its a hidden folder so make sure you have show hidden folders turned on.

The complete path would be:

HD/Documents and Settings/Username/App(lication) Data/2K Sports/MLB2k9/Saves

Good luck.

@Zach

Version 2.2 is awesome. Thanks so much. I am sure the "post deadline version" will be even better (pitch control,ratings adjustements , new prospects, more CFs).

It still looks like the roster will be released tonight. New faces so far include Jason Knapp, Lou Marson, Andrew Bailey, Mike Aviles (forgot to include him last time), and there is one other person I think. I forget who it is right now though.

Yeah, so, I was going to release it tonight. But after working my baseball game tonight my friend called me up to go watch the Phillies game at the bar with him...so I went and did that. But I rest assure you that the roster will be released tomorrow evening. I am sorry for the inconvenience. But look at it this way, the roster will be even more up to date with this extra day to work on it (although I do also work tomorrow).

I can't believe back 2 back nights the Indians and Tigers went into extras. We have 2 bullpen pitchers left that actually can pitch now in todays game against the Tigers, because of how worked the bullpen is. Hopefully Carl Pavano pitches well enough so we can save Jensen Lewis and Chris Perez.

Hey on a happy note, Wyatt Toregas (The new Indians back-up catcher) went 1-4 getting a base hit in his first at bat with 1 RBI on a sacrifice in the 12th.

Archived