2k10

LoGatto

I think a nice feature in the game would be to have many different announcers in the game and you can select for each game who you would want to announce the game.

Of couse I want the game to work correctly with no bugs? Any one like that idea>

I think a nice feature in the game would be to have many different announcers in the game and you can select for each game who you would want to announce the game.

Of couse I want the game to work correctly with no bugs? Any one like that idea>

It's a good idea but not an original one. Check out some older baseball games like Tony Larussa 3 and Oldtime Baseball. They had a choice of different announcers you could pick before each game.

Sounds like another gimmick they would do to try to cover up more horrible game play...

2k is famous for gimmicks that occupy their time from testing their product.

I refer to them as "fish" ... they always chase something shiney.

Tony2 baseball had 3 announcers you could pick from, Mel Allen was one, I don't remember the other 2 ... but all 3 were HoF broadcasters.

That would require 2K to basically pay multiple groups of people a lot of money for their time/talent.

While it would be nice, I think the idea is not probable.

It was one of the best around. I even bought every utility that Nick Keren made for that game and Tony 2.

Same here.

I had a GM challenge/dynasty going for about 18 seasons, and the one thing I remember from that is, for some reason, Rico Brogna (name from the past) was a beast and eventually got inducted into the HoF.

Archived