Cavicchi

File Name: Chris Coghlan Audio

File Submitter: Cavicchi

File Submitted: 17 Aug 2009

File Category: Audio

Version: 1.0

Audio by Cavicchi

This completes a request for Chris Coghlan...7918...c,d

There is a readme with instructions and a note to the individual who requested Chris Coghlan.

You can find a listing of all my audio in this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=40779

Chris Coghlan...7918...c,d

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

sounds great.. i used the 3rd version in the game and its perfect.

thanks a lot!

Only other Marlin player that is in desperate need of an update is Dan Uggla.. i think the original version that was included in MVP 08 mod sounds like ugg-LAR.

sounds great.. i used the 3rd version in the game and its perfect.

thanks a lot!

Only other Marlin player that is in desperate need of an update is Dan Uggla.. i think the original version that was included in MVP 08 mod sounds like ugg-LAR.

Thanks for the feedback, always good to know what someone prefers. I never considered doing Uggla, mainly because he is in MVP08 and I don't do names in MVP08. I believe Uggla was done by Hory, and I sincerely doubt I could do better than him.

By the way, bokajay, I am very happy you like the audio. I listened to all the versions again and agree with you on the 3rd version.

Regarding Uggla, I did play the .wav file and you are correct the name is not pronounced correctly. However, the issue here is finding "ugg" to go with "la." I thought I knew how Hory got the "Ugg" but now I think he may have done something else. Sometimes you run across part of a name that doesn't sound like it's pronounced and you have a nice surprise to make some other name. If I run across that "ugg" sound, I will give Uggla a shot and maybe it will work. There is the possibility adding "la" to "ugg" will create two different tones and the overall name will lack cohesiveness. I imagine Hory had a difficult time with Uggla and the result is what you hear. Still, even though the name is not pronounced correctly, the overall sound is coherent and with one fairly smooth pitch/tone.

Archived