File Name: Major League Audio Pack

File Submitter: Cavicchi

File Submitted: 22 Aug 2009

File Updated: 1 Sep 2009

File Category: Audio

Version: 1.1

Audio by Cavicchi

Major League Audio Pack

Version 1.1 updated with two new versions of Jess Todd.

Included are some players listed at the Major League level in KG's 7.2 Roster. A few of these players have been previously released, and two players, Omir Santos and David Robertson, have new versions. Adam Lind fulfills a request and also included because of his major league status.

Note: The Braden from EA Sports, also in MVP08, sounds somewhat distorted to me, so I made Braden, as well as Dallas, and gave you both versions to make your own decision which to install.

There is a readme included with instructions and other information.

You can find a listing of all my audio in this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=40779

1...Elvis Andrus..............7560...c,d

2...Jason Berken.............6115...c,d

3...Dallas Braden............6918...c,d---Dallas by Cavicchi, Braden by EA Sports

3A..Dallas Braden...........6918...c,d---Dallas by Cavicchi, Braden by Cavicchi

4...Carlos Gomez............8358...a,c,d

5...David Hernandez........6110...a,c,d

6...Shawn Kelley.............7024...a,c,d

7...Adam Lind.................7339...c,d

8...Jeff Niemann..............7105...c,d

9...Darren O'Day.............6030...c,d

10..Garrett Olson.............6167...a,c,d

11..Cliff Pennington..........6952...c,d

12..Glen Perkins..............6744...c,d---first and last name made by Cavicchi.

13..Landon Powell............6935...a,c,d

14..David Robertson.........6804...a,c,d

15..Sergio Romo..............9612...c,d

16..Ryan Rowland-Smith...6703...c,d

17..Brian Sanches............8437...a,c,d

18..Omir Santos...............6844...a,c,d

19..Luke Scott..................3247...c,d

20..Jess Todd...................9772...c,d

21..Merkin Valdez.............2466...a,c,d

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Hahahaha I'll try. In the game he sure isn't hitting .220

Thanks!

P.S.: I'm gonna download Jacoby Ellsbury's audio now. Looking forward to it!

Yikes! Jacoby is not bad, but Ellsbury is kind of rough. The problem was I couldn't find any "berry" or "bury" so I had to use various parts to make Ellsbury, and it is not one of my proudest achievements, to put it mildly.

I am pretty sure I did give some kind of warning in the description of that download, something to the effect it was not perfect, although I should have used stronger words, perhaps "far from perfect" is a better description. :-(

I may give Ellsbury another try in the future.

muy agradecido hermano, tu trabajo es muy util para nosotros, gracias mil

Estoy muy feliz de ser de alguna ayuda para usted. Cuando usted dice nosotros, yo no lo entiendo. ¿Puede explicar más? ¿Te refieres a decir "me sirve" o es "útil para nosotros"?

Yeah, Ellsbury isn't your best job, but I think it's funny. Every time the guy said "Jacoby Ells-bu-ry" I laughed. Good result, I think.

But hey, your work is very appreciated here.

Not listening to the player's name is very dull, so thank you!

Thanks for the kind words. I probably will give Ellsbury another shot sometime in the near future, kind of a shame to leave him like that when Jacoby came out fairly well, and it took 3 parts to make Jacoby!

I was looking at my Audio by Cavicchi thread from first post all the way through and noticed Carlos Gomez is in MVP08. There was a request from jerm to do Carlos Gomez and I said he has audio in the game; then I remembered doing Carlos Gomez in this download and checked his ID and he does have audio with KG's 7.2 ID. So, I missed seeing his ID in MVP08, sorry about that.

I need a rest! I will be taking a good few days off from doing audio, not even going to look at one single name.

Haha, sounds like a good idea. Great job on this pack Cavicchi! Alot of players that really needed some audio.

Well, jerm, I really don't think it is funny--I mean doing Carlos Gomez when he is in MVP08. I was looking at the first page of my Audio by Cavicchi thread to check some names and decided to read the next post and that led to another and so on. I soon got to your post requesting Carlos Gomez and me coming back with he already has audio in the game and it hit me that I just did Carlos Gomez in this download. Believe me, I was not amused at all.

Funny that I need a rest? Well, again, not funny to me because I am dog-tired of doing names, although I do enjoy doing fun audio. I have done hundreds of names in a relatively short time, hundreds. I should be more like you in doing names, I mean in the sense of frequency and amount of names. Now don't misunderstand me, I am not belittling the way you work.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. :)

Archived