~ Clever Title ~ 2009 Padres Franchise

stEdfuNk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I lost and they hit an absurd amount of hits again, that was probably one of the most fun games I've had. I have to say I like how the crowd gets late in the game if the game is close, it's pretty awesome. Now, if the next game I play posts up this amount of hits I'll probably tweak the sliders a bit, the month test I ran was with a different team and I averaged about 6-7 hits per game, so I'm not sure if the Dodgers are just this good or the Padres are just this bad, I'm thinking both :p

Even though I lost and they hit an absurd amount of hits again, that was probably one of the most fun games I've had. I have to say I like how the crowd gets late in the game if the game is close, it's pretty awesome. Now, if the next game I play posts up this amount of hits I'll probably tweak the sliders a bit, the month test I ran was with a different team and I averaged about 6-7 hits per game, so I'm not sure if the Dodgers are just this good or the Padres are just this bad, I'm thinking both :p

Tough series man. You will get'em next time. I agree about the crowd reactions in key moments, late in the game, etc... Something 2k got down pretty good. Really adds to the game. My fans have really been into the close games I'm having at home against the Yankees right now.

Give your current sliders another series or two and see what happens.

Good luck next series. :clapping:

Lol so I get 4 errors in the span of 2 innings but still manage to be winning 6-0 in the 6th inning. My radio show ends so I alt tab to switch and I tab back in and my game closes, I don't know how much longer I can put up with this. I didn't have any of these problems before and I decide to start a dynasty and it all goes to ****, anyways back to try and play the game again and pray I can do as good as I just did.

I've got to win eventually without the game crashing, Right?

Edit: oh and also let me know what you think of the linescore graphic

I love it man.  Look at stEd, flashing the skills.   :good:

Good work man, hopefully you can keep the game from crashing in the future.

HAAAAALLEEELLUUJAAAA

The lame thing is I'd be 3-2 right now if it weren't for crashes which is a way better start than 1-4 IMO. It's still early though so it shouldn't affect my season too much.

When I put Bell in to start the 9th inning he was as nervous as I was lol, his composure was really bad and looking at my pitching cursor you'd think there was an earthquake happening.

HAAAAALLEEELLUUJAAAA

The lame thing is I'd be 3-2 right now if it weren't for crashes which is a way better start than 1-4 IMO. It's still early though so it shouldn't affect my season too much.

When I put Bell in to start the 9th inning he was as nervous as I was lol, his composure was really bad and looking at my pitching cursor you'd think there was an earthquake happening.

Congrats stEd. Good start for Hill.

Now let's keep it rolling. :good:

Man, in the bottom of the eighth I had 2 on base and Giles hit the top of the LED scoreboard in right, so close to my 1st home run but not quite. Next comes up Gonzalez who I was 0-3 with and has been batting like .150 throughout these first 6 games. I was like screw it and held my left stick to the top right and WAM he hits a 3 run shot that barely makes it over the same spot Giles hit. :good:

Archived