~ Clever Title ~ 2009 Padres Franchise

stEdfuNk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on the template, stEd.  Looking forward to watching this dynasty develop.

Thanks :) I'll probably change the colors around a bit next time. My plan was to post division standings after every Sunday game and it crept up on me so I tried to get something up quickly. Not sure how much I like the black on black lmao. Unfortunately I'm way too anal so I can't play the Monday game until I get the Sunday standings up :(

I didn't realize the had so many hits until after the game, not sure how I kept them scoreless lmao

Also, the cool thing about the home run I hit with Hundley is I didn't have to push the left stick up. The only other home run I've hit (or come close to) I've had to hold the left stick up which causes a lot of pop ups and with Hundley I guess I just got a good piece of it but that gives me hope that I might see more than 10 home runs this season haha :)

Another thing, I don't plan on giving up on this. I've just been busy and I'd rather just get some games in when I have time and feel like playing. When I was doing my Dynasty in MVP 07 I got really stressed and felt like I had to update every day and I just got burnt out really fast so I'm just kind of playing when I want to this time around so I can actually complete it this time :p

Playing some good ball here lately, stEd. Good outing from Young in that last game.

I hear ya on hitting homeruns and the left stick. More times than not, depending on the pitch/location and pushing the left-stick, you will pop up. For me, its different with every player and depending on the situation when I push up on the left-stick.

I ran into your problem with my last dynasty: That feeling of "Oh man, I've got to rush through this game, so I can get an update out". Don't worry about that stuff man. You've got a good thing started here, and for that reason... people will continue to follow. I've ran into that lately in my current dynasty, that real-world stuff just interferes with my gaming time. :aggressive:

Keep up the good work. :good:

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like a loser for stopping on my 2nd dynasty attempt (though it was over 3ish years) but full time job and full time school rarely leaves me time. Though I did burn my dynasty/sliders/photoshop templates onto a DVD incase I reformat or something I can come back to this when my time frees up. Sorry for clogging up the boards with another failed dynasty though I may continue :( Hopefully when I get a handle on school and work I can figure out a way to get some games in.

Archived