Lost No Hitter @ 8 2/3 :(

stEdfuNk

Was just playing an exhibition right now Padres vs Dodgers and I had a no hitter going through 8 2/3 :( I lost it with a line drive to right that I tried to dive for but just barely came up short. I've never pitched a no hitter in a video game before and I actually got a little bit nervous lol!

I threw a no-hitter with Dice-K against the Marlins. If it wasn't for a goddamn walk it would have been a perfect game.

Also, I lost 3 more no-hitters since. The last one, and more painful one, was on the top of the 9th and the lead-off man hit a HR. No shutout, no no-hitter. Just stinks.

I lost a perfect game with Buehrle this year in my White Sox franchise. He gave up a bloop hit in the 1st inning, which I didn't think too much about. He went the distance and got the complete-game shutout. When I looked at the stats... That was the only hit he had given up in the game. :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I was with the astros and Roy Oswalt Was pitching and against the cubs opening season (franchise) and he had a perfect game but in the bottom of the 9th 2 outs 0-2 count he had a elbow injury and José Valverde threw on pitch - a strike - and the game is over. After that I didn't play the game for a month and that is why I keep injuries off!

LOL I was with the astros and Roy Oswalt Was pitching and against the cubs opening season (franchise) and he had a perfect game but in the bottom of the 9th 2 outs 0-2 count he had a elbow injury and José Valverde threw on pitch - a strike - and the game is over. After that I didn't play the game for a month and that is why I keep injuries off!

i also had this, a no-hitter-no walk game but with 2 errors with Sabathia against the Tigers, it was the 8th inning 3-0 score, 1out against Polanco, and i struck him out but after that Sabathia got INJURED! elbow injury i was totally pissed after that i brought in Mariano Rivera to finish the game but Mo gave up a hit to Inge in the 9th inning with 1 out. :angry:

I threw a perfect game in mvp 08 with Roy Halladay against the Twins. I've thrown four one-hitters and the most nerve-racking one was a couple weeks ago when I was the Giants with Tim Lincecum. The only hit was a blooper just over second that probably would have been caught in real life. It came with one out in the ninth. ^_^

Archived