12-6 Curve

NelsonBis

Man its just amazing how the little dumb anoying things that the develepors overlooked in this game that make it so horrible. Its just impossible to consistently play. due to lack of instructions and every ohter stupid thing that is wrong with it, the game is just bad. Its been 5 months since the game has been released and we are still trying to figure out or fix things that should have been fixed from day one. This game is just bad way to bad.

The color black doesnt exist in this game its a muzzy gray. The only good things they did was that the game looks awesome during the daytime. The pitching interface is good but can be better. The need to time the gesture with the pitchers pitching motion to make it more realistic.

On the down side the fielding is horrible, outfielders are herky jerky and respond like football players cutting on a dime. Batting needs to be finetuned, swingstick 2.0................

2k9 has all the potential but its just like something was rushed just to get a passing grade.

Also tiedyed, didn't you come up with the "no pitching" cursor mod? That will add to the pitching difficulty as well.

If you want to call erasing a .png file coming up with a mod then yes I did lol

Its the only reason I played this game past the first few days.

I really enjoy 2k9 with a good set of sliders it plays a very good season of baseball

You do need the roster editor though imo to address injury issues, or turn injuries off.

Here are my suggestions for user pitching

Get rid of the ball cursor a must

Total control - on

Break point aim -on

Pitch release timing -on

Pitch Meter Speed -100

Pitch Speed 90-100

Gesture Recognition-20 or lower

Hold Timing Influence -100

Pitch Rating Influnce -100

Pitch Break Influnce-75 or lower

composure influence-100

I turn baserunning speed down to 45 it effects both user and AI

I also turn all Inside Edge sliders to 0

Both user and AI pitch handedness sliders -100

Batting Pitch Influence I set to 100

Hit Direction -0

Batters Eye-0

User Errors -0

AI pitching i set

Pitch Tendecy -35 I get good variety of pitches here

Strike Zone -0 I can draw walks if I am patient (which I am not)

AI pitch composure -100

Pitch Zone-0

These sliders mentioned work well for me hope they are helpful.

Thanks for any help given me on here. I have tried the things told me but its still the same, Curveballs especially 12-6 are just to good for the AI. Even editing the ball movement does nothing. Every time I play and am in trouble I know I can allways throw a few curves to get the AI out. What can I do? I really like this game and dont wont to give up on it.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for any help given me on here. I have tried the things told me but its still the same, Curveballs especially 12-6 are just to good for the AI. Even editing the ball movement does nothing. Every time I play and am in trouble I know I can allways throw a few curves to get the AI out. What can I do? I really like this game and dont wont to give up on it.

Have you checked that?

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=42644

Archived