Is This Thing A Piece Of Junk Or What?

HarleyRider

Man, I need some help, PLEASE!!!

I'm trying to set up my "Logitech RumblePad 2" for this......game, and I'm having ALL kinds of problems!

When I start the game I use my buttons on the controller or the keyboard once in the game to start. Nothing works. ARGHHH!!!!!

When in the controller options I try to press "4" for the classic control but nothing happens. I have the new patch installed.

I have also tried the Logitech patch on this site, the 1.1.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get this game working for the classic controls?

I would VERY MUCH appreciate it. I just hope I didn't waste $20.00 on this.

I am running (unfortunately Vista 64 bit).

Thank you very much!!!

I have it working with the Logitech RumblePad2 on Vista 32 bit. For me the keys to success were setting up the controller (using Options/Controller Setup) to the buttons I wanted, and most importantly, using the controller buttons to start a game. When I used the keyboard to begin a game then the controller did not work at all. Once I got that done everything worked fine (or at least as well as this game works).

Thanks a lot for that info guys. I will try that.

I did call their tech support and they said that the RumblePad 2 should work fine.

But they also said I could just go to the store and buy the "wired" Xbox 360 controller. Vista supports it.

If you run XP, you can download the drivers for it at Microsoft.

Archived