Running Mlb2k9

polly

I'm not sure how outdated this question is but has anyone been able to run MLB2K9

with the original DVD out of the drive? I haven't seen this posted anywhere - and

so if anyone is interested I have the answer - if anyone is interested - will save your

original DVD of wear and tear.

Leaving this thread open for the sake of openness and ability to contribute, but would ask that the following rule is noted;

No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

tiedyed is right, I also am also running my purchased DVD MLB2K9 without the DVD in the drive using the

latest Game Jackal. Works Flawlessly. GJ is worth the price especially if you have other game software

that needs to be in the drive in order to run the game. ;)

• 2 months later...

I made a mistake two weeks ago. I bought this game and played it, didn't care for it, so I took the game back and got my money back. I come home to realize I never put the game back in the box and returned an empty box back to Bestbuy. Oops.

Trust me, Best Buy got the long end of the stick.  :hi:

True. I've had it for two weeks since and haven't played it once.

Since they're the only one putting out a baseball game on the PC next year (as far as we know), I truly hope they outdo themselves and get some redemption for this year's fiasco. They've laid a pretty decent piece of groundwork with the graphics and a couple of cool features, now they just need to fix the broken pieces and get it to play like baseball.

As long as it's on PC, this community will do the rest.

Really? No NBA game for next year? That's a shame.

I think you read that wrong.  2K will be the only game company making a baseball game for the PC next year for the mere fact that they exclusively hold the MLB license.  At least for the time being.  

I'm sure they'll continue their NBA franchise, from what I've read, it seems to be a legit series.

I think you read that wrong. 2K will be the only game company making a baseball game for the PC next year for the mere fact that they exclusively hold the MLB license. At least for the time being.

I'm sure they'll continue their NBA franchise, from what I've read, it seems to be a legit series.

Ahh fair enough. I did read it incorrectly.

I thought it was weird that 2k PC games didn't come with any serial codes.

Archived