New Uniform Ideas...

Shlobotnik

I was wondering if some MVP Michaelangelo might be interested in creating some Japanese, Mexican League, or WBC unis for an interesting alternative. The Tokyo Giants would be fairly simple, but I realize that for most teams it may be hard to decide which team to assign these unis to. As for me, any Cool Base that is a virtual duplicate of the Home jersey is expendable- if anyone is interested let me know...

I was wondering if some MVP Michaelangelo might be interested in creating some Japanese, Mexican League, or WBC unis for an interesting alternative. The Tokyo Giants would be fairly simple, but I realize that for most teams it may be hard to decide which team to assign these unis to. As for me, any Cool Base that is a virtual duplicate of the Home jersey is expendable- if anyone is interested let me know...

This is not a new idea at all. There are WBC uniforms in the WBC mod that the Caribe guys made. Japanese, Korean, etc. There are uniforms for the Mexican League in the Caribe 08 mod that is also from the Caribe team. Check it out and see.

This is not a new idea at all. There are WBC uniforms in the WBC mod that the Caribe guys made. Japanese, Korean, etc. There are uniforms for the Mexican League in the Caribe 08 mod that is also from the Caribe team. Check it out and see.

But none of them have been made for MLB 2K9.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived