| Seattle Mariners Dynasty |

louie31313

just curious if there was a reason you didn't use the new roster with the cyberfaces.

anyhow, i'm waiting for bedard to tear his vagina and land on the dl for the remainder of the season.

where could i find that roster? i searched here and i saw only the 7.1 standard

i hope bedard won't get injured, all my starters are struggling right now..maybe except Washburn. ^_^

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would use TyWiggins' editor to change teams to the Sox/other team and sign the players. Then just switch back to Seattle.

What mod are you using, btw, that got the teams to release Beckett? One of the more annoying things for me in my dynasties has been that other teams NEVER release/DFA their own players, and when I do it my released players never seem to get signed...

Great dynasty by the way, even if I am an Angels fan...I'll be following, and keep up the good work!

I would use TyWiggins' editor to change teams to the Sox/other team and sign the players. Then just switch back to Seattle.

What mod are you using,

btw, that got the teams to release Beckett? One of the more annoying things for me in my dynasties has been that other teams NEVER release/DFA their own players, and when I do it my released players never seem to get signed...

Great dynasty by the way, even if I am an Angels fan...I'll be following, and keep up the good work!

TyWiggins' editor is the same with MVPeditor??? thanks for the reply

i just use the 08-MOD i don't remember any other mod that made the Sox release their Ace maybe just the AI,,

also thanks for following

*i already solved it.. thanks SeanRobinson!

*guys i need help, i've successfully imported KG 7.1 plus roster so players now have correct cyberfaces, now my problem is players on the DL were removed, how can i put them back?? i used TYwiggins Disabled list editor, the players got back on the DL but the faces were generic once again..( i don't know if i used the Disabled list editor right because it didn't come with a ReadMe..)

how can i fix this?

EDIT: i also saw all the team standings are back to 0-0...and the league leaders are also reset, what do you think i did wrong? i followed all instructions in the readme..luckily i have a backup (the one with the standard roster)

~~i used only the dat_importer_and_exporter-v0.24 from ty's assorted tools, or do i have to use all(stats_only;organization_only;disabledlisteditor)?

Archived