Picking a team

carter

I'm just curious, how do you guys pick what team to use? Do you just pick the team that is closest to you or do you use some other criteria?

Personally, I generally pick a team based on uniform and stadium. If you're going to play 81 games at home, you want a nice park to play in!

You know something? I don't care. Don't even try to **** me off tonight. I don't care if you don't like the Yankees. Keep it to yourself.

Bro STFU, All I was doing was responding to the god damn post, and I was quoting your comment. Damn you need to calm the [naughty word] down, I have no [naughty word] clue what your problem is.

You don't like it? Get the hell out. Or better yet, say the word and I'll help you get the hell out.

No I like this site, It's just YOU need to be a Bad [naughty word] about everything. Man all I did was state my opinion, you cannot ban me for stating an opinion. Before you try to ban me let's have Trues rule on that. Tell him to post it in here, and it better be fair.

No I like this site, It's just YOU need to be a Bad [naughty word] about everything. Man all I did was state my opinion, you cannot ban me for stating an opinion. Before you try to ban me let's have Trues rule on that. Tell him to post it in here, and it better be fair.

You don't tell me to do anything. I asked you to stop and you didn't. I'm giving you an official warning not to push me.

If you're going to play 81 games at home, you want a nice park to play in!

Since you mention this, how many games do you play usually in a season yourself, without simming or managing and then maybe jumping in later in the game, no FULL LENGTH games? Not sure myself, but def. not more than 80 games. Playing away and home games almost evenly distributed, the rest i sim or manage :wink:

Oh, and I pick my team according to the players on a particular team, RED SOX my fav. so the first Dynastie always with them, after that, it's mostly the next most exciting team. And then after some time, I pick a team, that has no shot at the post season, and try to work some magic.

Archived