Xbox Stadiums Total Revamp - Wip

kado456

What's going on people, it's been a while since I released any stadium mods so I figured I'd give a little update and preview of what I've been working on.

I think one of the great things about MVP, and one of the many things that keeps it so alive for us, is the ability to make the stadiums so life-like. Unfortunately, for us XBOX users the lack of the ability to use Oedit really restricts how much we can mod and convert over from the the Great PC stadium mods to our stadiums. This has resulted in most Xbox stadium mods being mostly Ad revisions and some coloring of dugouts, outfield walls, etc.

Well, after many tests and crashes :rolleyes: I'm happy to present this Mod for Public preview.

What's Included -

New Field Textures

New Scoreboard Animations for Home Runs

New Collision Data Detection for balls hit into stands

New Crowds

Tons of graphical enhancements to the Stadium in general

Obviuously, this is still a work in progress, and I don't have a timeline for completion yet; but my objective is to release complete division at a time, starting with the AL East, and being done with all the stadiums by the beginning of 2010 season.

So, since I don't have the ability to post pictures of my work so far I figured I'd upload a little preview for antbody that's interested. This preview includes all the Day stadiums for the AL East.

You will need a modded Xbox to use this mod. Extract to your stadium file to preview. As always, backup your files before trying and please leave feedback.

Enjoy . . . and stay tuned

Preview.rar

Archived