Running Boxscore Extractor After Online Game?

JoeRudi26

I see what's going on here. Beating me is just not good enough for you anymore? now you want to humiliate me in public! :)

Man, we've had some awesome games, I still can't believe how good they've been. But while we're on the subject, I wouldn't mind having the boxscore to that 1-0 game I pulled out in the 9th on that bloop single to left. What a game.

But hey man, wasn't it you that hit the 3 run bomb to win the last one? :drinks:

*Edit - Adrian Beltre, 0-1 count, fastball low and in, opposite field, upper deck.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything..

Man, we've had some awesome games, I still can't believe how good they've been. But while we're on the subject, I wouldn't mind having the boxscore to that 1-0 game I pulled out in the 9th on that bloop single to left. What a game.

But hey man, wasn't it you that hit the 3 run bomb to win the last one? :drinks:

*Edit - Adrian Beltre, 0-1 count, fastball low and in, opposite field, upper deck.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything..

hahaha....that's right.

Hey, come to think of it. I'll put the old boxscore page back up so we can use that. It'll make things a little easier.

Archived