New Jerseys 2009 Ver1

grmrpr1313

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: New Jerseys 2009 Ver1

File Submitter: grmrpr1313

File Submitted: 09 Jan 2010

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here are my first version of new Jerseys for 2008-09 seasons.

Some also for this year.

The only thing I couldn't fix is the numbering because I dont know how to do it and don't have the latest EPS files for 2009 to do them.

ENJOY ALL

MORE TO COME.

GRMRPR.

Click here to download this file

Are these fantasy uniforms or did you try and base them off the real team uniforms?

I only ask, because there are several coloring and logo mistakes on nearly every jersey. If they're fantasy uniforms, I can understand, but I have a feeling they're not.

In the future, try looking at team pictures on Flickr or another photo-sharing site before creating their uniforms.

Are these fantasy uniforms or did you try and base them off the real team uniforms?

I only ask, because there are several coloring and logo mistakes on nearly every jersey. If they're fantasy uniforms, I can understand, but I have a feeling they're not.

In the future, try looking at team pictures on Flickr or another photo-sharing site before creating their uniforms.

I appreciate that you're trying to help, or at least provide feedback, but constructive criticism is always better than "there are several coloring and logo mistakes on nearly every jersey". At least say what colours are wrong on what jerseys and what they should be, or what you think could be improved upon. Or, if you feel up to it, give them a try yourself. Having 2 versions of every uniform, especially minor league ones, is much better than none.

Thanks for the upload, GRMRPR. :)

Mark actually I did mostly base them off of real pics I grabbed from the internet.

The only ones I had no pics for were the Away jerseys.

I accept the criticism but did the best I could without the Amazing EPS files we had from 2008 they gave every teams colour schemes and everything. I went as close to real as I could. Other than the Numbering I have no idea how to do that.

THX Anyway and I'll try to find correct colour schemes in the future but for me I'm happy it beats the jerseys that are like 1-3 years out dated.

Of course, I'm not criticising your work at all, I was replying to MarkTeahen's post. I've not downloaded the uniforms yet, but the screenshot looks good to me.

Then again, I don't know if your post was to me or MarkTeahen now. See, this is why it's bad to have 2 Mark's in one thread. :lol:

Either way, good job man.

Clippers:

- Do not have purple piping on jersey and sleeves

- Do not have white undershirts or helmets

- Do not have bright royal blue as a team color (socks, belts, etc.)

- The front logo is the incorrect version

- No red/white/blue striping on pants

Bisons:

- Do not have white undershirts

- Do not have green pant stripes/socks

- Do not have blue helmets

- No longer wear the sliding buffalo jerseys, nor anything associated with the former green sets

Iron Pigs:

- Do not have bright royal blue pant stripes or undershirts

- Do not have black belts, socks, anything

Chiefs:

- Red sleeves do not match the red of jerseys

- Do not have grey helmets

- Colors are all around too bright

Sky Sox:

- Do not have black jersey/sleeve piping

- Do not have red stripes on pants

- Do not have red helmets

- Do not have red-billed hats

- Do not have blue shoes

Reno Aces:

- Do not have black jersey piping

- Do not have black pants stripe, belts, socks, anything (excepting shoes)

- Sleeve piping too wide/big

- Do not have red helmets

- Do not have red-billed hats

That's as much time as I've got for now, SNL is coming on in a minute. If you need something to reference, this guy got some of this stuff right, for the most part:

http://thespungo.eamods.com/?page_id=8

Some examples are right there on that page.

Good luck.

Call me crazy, but this MarkTeahen guy reminds me a helluva lot like The Spungo - but he swore he'd never show his face here. But the way he is so picky over what other people do, and to add to that, the Royals reference as the username...I might be thinking too in-depth but that just leads me to say

Hmm....

Hey Mark T I accept your criticism w/o EPS files its hard to get actual colors for teams. As for Spungo the pics he has have lots of wrong colours. Especially the Rawhide both not even close. Aces logo is far to big. Winston Salem dash incorrect logo no Winston Salem above Dash. Sky Sox logo too small and not placed properly. Actual Jerseys.docMy Jerseys.doc

There I uploaded actual jersey pics and my jerseys pics for review.

Mine are pretty close as for undershirts that is KC no undershirt what comes up.

I will look into it though.

Pants I don't really know how to do them so I just left pants that were in that slot.

As for Logos they are all the perfect correct logos. I dont know where Spungo got his from but he obviously didn't get them from the teams websites.

Hey Mark T I accept your criticism w/o EPS files its hard to get actual colors for teams.

I'll agree, the .EPS files are hard to come by, unless you work in MiLB. Finding pictures is even harder.

As for Spungo the pics he has have lots of wrong colours. Especially the Rawhide both not even close.

He included the home (cream) and road (grey), how are those incorrect? That's what the team wears.

Aces logo is far to big.

4148041939_6f7c6462da.jpgnew-in-2009_minors-uniforms-2.png

Looks to be the right size to me. If anything, it's a little high up on the chest, but that's being pretty picky. He at least got all the colors and everything right, plus it looks really good.

Winston Salem dash incorrect logo no Winston Salem above Dash.

Yeah, that's always bothered me, too. Pretty small detail, only people like you and me would catch, I'm not upset thespungo missed it, I can understand why.

Sky Sox logo too small and not placed properly.

Again, not sure how it's "too small", but there isn't enough curve in the "SKY SOX" wording, if that's what you mean by placement. His still looks amazing, though, to his credit.

You obviously know your stuff, so hopefully you can start getting the colors right and improve your graphics a bit, would be nice to see some new uniforms around here.

Good luck!

Archived