DylanBradbury

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2010 Major League Schedule

File Submitter: DylanBradbury

File Submitted: 16 Mar 2010

File Updated: 02 May 2010

File Category: Miscellaneous

Version: 2.1

This is the 2010 Major League Schedule only. It does not contain any minor league schedules.

I'd recommend you use tywiggins' Year Changer to change the Year in your game.

Instructions on how to install the 2010 MLB Schedule:

(Remember to backup your old schedule.big first.)

Instructions on how to install the 2010 MLB Schedule:

1. Backup your original schedule.big file in Program Files/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder.

2. Copy the schedule.big file you just downloaded to your Program Files/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder.

3. Confirm replace.

4. The 2010 MLB Schedule should be loaded into MVP.

Enjoy!

-Dylan

Thank-you to TyWiggins for realizing a stupid mistake I made with the first version.

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

THX daflyboys that would be great I don't know what I was doing wrong.

My email addy is michellekame@yahoo.com.

Again THX & Can't wait for season to start.

Hopefully Kraw - KG will do their rosters again.

Also hopefully someone will do Target Field & LandShark Stadium.

Those are only 2 I'm missing from MVP 2005.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't get it to work BiGGUi wont import it in.

I tried folowing your steps but it didn't work.

Can someone help me out here.

THX!

I keep getting this errorwhen I try to import the schedule.big file: "error: Bigfile not open

Finished - successfully imported 0 of 1 files"

Anyone know how to do this?

I keep getting this errorwhen I try to import the schedule.big file: "error: Bigfile not open

Finished - successfully imported 0 of 1 files"

Anyone know how to do this?

Nevermind. I figured out which step I was missing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Folks,

Made it a little easier for the non-advanced users to install the 2010 schedule. I included a version of the schedule.big file with the 2010 schedule already installed in it.

All you have to do now is backup your original schedule.big file, then replace the old schedule.big file with the one included with my mod.

Hey Folks,

Made it a little easier for the non-advanced users to install the 2010 schedule. I included a version of the schedule.big file with the 2010 schedule already installed in it.

All you have to do now is backup your original schedule.big file, then replace the old schedule.big file with the one included with my mod.

[/quote

Thanks for this...however I haven't been able to get this recent 2010 schedule to work even with your simple instructions. My game crashes right before I am about to start the first game of either my new dynasty or owner mode season. Any thoughts? Game goes back to desktop each time and it's weird because the game still runs fine in exhibition or other non 'schedule modes'.

Thanks so much for any ideas; I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks for this...however I haven't been able to get this recent 2010 schedule to work even with your simple instructions. My game crashes right before I am about to start the first game of either my new dynasty or owner mode season. Any thoughts? Game goes back to desktop each time and it's weird because the game still runs fine in exhibition or other non 'schedule modes'.

Thanks so much for any ideas; I'm sure I'm missing something.

It's not my schedule, it's likely a cyberface issue.

• 3 months later...

So mcoll86 let me know he's been experiencing an odd problem when using my schedule. When he starts the game, before the quick to start screen, the game will minimize to the taskbar. When he maximizes the window, it'll work for a second, and then minimize again.

When he replaced my schedule with his back-up of the default schedule, the game runs normally again.

As far as I know, he's the only one with the problem. I've never experienced it; it's always worked fine for me.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone have an idea or solution?

• 4 months later...

Hi!

Lots of compliments for the interesting files you created.

I've got a problem and I think it depends on 2010 schedule file. I'm playing a Dynasty with the Chicago Cubs. At the beginning of the season everything is ok but, after the 15th April game against the Astros, when I simulate the three Minor League games (I usually play MLB games but I sim MiLB ones), the game crashes: audio interrupts and you cannot click any options anymore. The only thing you can do is restarting the system. I premise that I've had no problems with previous years' Dynasty schedules. My OS is Windows XP Media Center Edition and my pc is a Sony Vaio: it's not one of the most technologically advanced versions of Sony Vaio, but it's not even so bad. I'm obviously playing with MVP 2005 and I'm using TL Roster (standard version) 2010. I also changed the date to 2010 with ScheduleUpdater.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Alessandro from Italy

Hi!

Lots of compliments for the interesting files you created.

I've got a problem and I think it depends on 2010 schedule file. I'm playing a Dynasty with the Chicago Cubs. At the beginning of the season everything is ok but, after the 15th April game against the Astros, when I simulate the three Minor League games (I usually play MLB games but I sim MiLB ones), the game crashes: audio interrupts and you cannot click any options anymore. The only thing you can do is restarting the system. I premise that I've had no problems with previous years' Dynasty schedules. My OS is Windows XP Media Center Edition and my pc is a Sony Vaio: it's not one of the most technologically advanced versions of Sony Vaio, but it's not even so bad. I'm obviously playing with MVP 2005 and I'm using TL Roster (standard version) 2010. I also changed the date to 2010 with ScheduleUpdater.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Alessandro from Italy

One other person, mcoll, has encountered your problem. Unfortunately, I cannot get the problem to occur with my version of MVP, and therefore I don't have any way of fixing it.

My only idea would be to download the previous version, here.

Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. :(

One other person, mcoll, has encountered your problem. Unfortunately, I cannot get the problem to occur with my version of MVP, and therefore I don't have any way of fixing it.

My only idea would be to download the previous version, here.

Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. :(

Any plans for a 2011 schedule?

Archived