Trying To Repair Our Wings - A Toronto Blue Jays Franchise

fatcowxlive

OK... this franchise is making me feel guilty. So I decided to keep on doing the updates but there is an option where I'll start fresh so I can do it realistically. If i do start over Ill still make the same frequent updates and this time all of u will be there from the start with a more REALISTIC taste! Vote on the poll, you have 1-2 days to vote and comment and then Ill make my move, and I won't need a new thread Ill edit the old ones! So Start voting!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i haven't been doing updates but a project happend that was worth 30% of my mark in school and I was busy! but i finaly finished and wanted to continue and guess what! My save CORRUPTED couldent load for some reason. So.... with my masterpeace lost *snif* i have to start with another franchise. The thing is that I changed teams and made a fantisy draft and it is not a good team at all! but i love a challange so... do you guys want me to post it? I didn't play a game so you'll be going threw spring training with me and my team - washington -. and if i do how can i delete this thread? thanks mvpmods!!

Archived