A Giant Season

Griz891

Tough series against the Padres, but the Division is still tight.

Way to grind out the win against St. Louis. Any win against them... is a good win. :drinks:

Thanks Maestro! Your not kidding any win against the Cards is always good. Wainwright throws alot of curveballs and I really struggle hitting that pitch.

Fred Lewis was just traded to the Jays, you gonna make that trade too?

I didn't know that. Who did they get for him?

Just checked mlb.com and Lewis is still with the Giants on assignment. He's been on the DL for 15 days.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would let everyone know that this thread is pretty much done. I've noticed that the majority of the franchises that get posted show little to no interest, which is the main reason I'm done posting it. I'll continue to play my franchise for myself. I've also bought a membership to Tiger Woods Online Golf and have been really occupied with it, as well as playing real golf, which I really enjoy and takes up alot of my time during the summer. Thanks for all your help posting things Joe, and Maestro. Pretty cool once you get to know a few things on posting pics and stuff.This is a fantastic website and I enjoy all the neat things that are done here....thanks again Griz!!

Archived