Trivia

Yankee4Life

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, thats the right answer timay!! congratulations.

the year legends were born.

babe ruth called his shot in 1932 and no one's done it since( i think?). And that's after the fans in wrigley went crazy by booing ruth, and he got tired of it so he told them to hush down and he called it like after a couple of balls, and one strike.

People in wrigley were stunned after that, from what I read, wrigley never boo'd him again.

next trivia:

He was only supposed to give the lineup card to the umlp. It was Kansas City, but the fans cheered and went crazy, so he went up for what the world would never know was his final at bat.

Who is the man i am talking about and what year?

CanadianBacon, ill try to devote some time on tuesday to help you. I'm sorry the program didnt work for u, i have tried to help everyone and for the most, everyone eventually gets it to work and on a roll, i don't know what's going on, on ur end.

Help me with what? Your Studio program?

you know, not to sound rude or nothing because i really like this thread, but maybe u guys could like hold on with the answers because the moment i read the questions, it's so hard NOT to read the bold answer immediately directly below it.

its hard to play :?

you know, not to sound rude or nothing because i really like this thread, but maybe u guys could like hold on with the answers because the moment i read the questions, it's so hard NOT to read the bold answer immediately directly below it.

its hard to play :?

I agree, let some people guess before you post the answer.

O yes im good 8) , ok heres a good 1:

In a live game only 2 people have hit a homerun over the center field wall at Cheney Stadium in Tacoma. 1 is famous ( or should i say infamous) and the other is not well known at all. Name these two players.

Archived