Willy Bling 2010 Roster

willybling

What previous roster set did you base this new one on? The reason I'm asking is because if you install these rosters on top of an unmodded version of MVP2005, the game will crash. For example, I started an exhibition game between the Red Sox and Yankees and as soon as the game was ready to start (after selecting the stadium), it crashed. I opened up the rosters in MVPEdit and started looking at the cyberfaces assigned to the players. I noticed that the cyberface assigned to Clay Bucholz on the Red Sox does not exist in the models.big file. The same is true for Mike Cameron. I stopped here because this explains why my crash occurred.

Do these rosters need to be installed on top of another mod (e.g. the MVP08 mod?) or do they require a different models.big file that contains more faces (e.g. KG's mod) in order for them to work? You need to state any prerequisites required so that users know what they need to install before they install your rosters. Otherwise, you are going to get a lot of frustrated users (as you can see from some of the comments on the mod page).

Jim, I installed this roster set in my Mvp 2008 mod. No problems.

Thanks, that's all we needed to hear. Willy never provided a readme file or at least a sentence on the download page stating that his rosters needed to be installed on top of MVP08.

Archived