Miller Park 2010

Jacce522

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Miller Park 2010

File Submitter: Jacce522

File Submitted: 11 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Stadiums

I present to you Miller park for 2010. I've watched countless highlights and looked at many pictures to make sure these ads were right for the 2010 season because of 2ksports youll see some duplicate ads in the wrong places but for the most part every ad is in the correct spot, especially center field scoreboard! These ads are current as of April 10th, 2010. No need to save your original file as this one is awesome! Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

I'm guessing the couple of ads that are "halved" in a few places are like that due to the 2ksports limitations on ads? In a "they're correct on the main scoreboard, so those 'halved' ads in foul territory will have to stay" kind of way?

Otherwise, yes, it looks very nice. Too bad 2k couldn't get to Bernie Brewer and home run stuff like all the other ballparks.

hey thanks for your guys thoughts. Yeah I explained that to get a good ad on the main scoreboard ended up leaving a half ad somewhere around the stadium thanks to 2ksports so yeah theres nothing you can do about those half ads unless you wanted to change the pepsi bottle to half on the center scoreboard or something like that. Look out for CITI field and Chase field coming from me soon!

hey I see what Schrades is talking about, how they took out the citgo gas pump. I dont know how to go about deleting that, because you could delete the textures but it will leave a pure black gas pump sitting there, maybe someone can delete models like that.

Archived