index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Rogers Center 2010

File Submitter: keithj

File Submitted: 17 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Stadiums

Rogers Center 2010

Added 2010 advertisements.

Installation:

Copy stadium_tob.iff to your C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K10 folder (backup your original file first).

Many ads are reused in the wrong places. I have done my best to make sure the majority of the ads are in the correct positions.

Updated Ads

The Fan 590

New Era Cap

Bruce Power

Active Green + Ross

Honda

Home Hardware

The Keg

Rogers

Budweiser

Panasonic

Nikon

Canada Trust

Expedia

Toronto Star

Ericsson

Dairy Queen

HSBC

Click here to download this file

This looks like a fantastic stadium but I have a few questions, first of all, does this work in franchises, and how do you backup your files and stuff, like could you give me a more detailed explanation, this is my first encounter, great work!

Hi Joe. Yep, the stadium will work in franchises and all other game modes. It just replaces the original 2K version of the Rogers Center.

As for how to back up your files, on this occasion, just go to your game directory (the default is C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K10\, if I remember correctly), and copy your stadium_tob.iff file, then paste it back into the same directory. That will create a copy of the file, but with a different file name. After you've done that, just extract Keith's mod into the game directory and play. It's that simple. :)

Thanks, as usual, Keith. Nice job. :good:

Archived