Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
SpanishFly

Sigs

Anyone want to make me another Giants/Athletics sig with a matching avatar? Thanks.

This is my first post.

Can someone make me a classic John Olerud Sig?

Blue Jays themed and with my username? thanks a million.

just made a new sig, one of my favourite all-time players. I think its one of the best I've made, (still new) what do you think?

I think the "Class Act" in cursive is too big , but that's just me. If that text was smaller , it would be good. 8)

The Background comes from deviantart.com and you search for "abstract" NOTICE! Make sure its under resources because if it doesn't, its ripping. This is from Dan's thread bout sig tips.

When I search , I get a bunch of photoshop brushes...I have really struggled to use brushes properly in photoshop and the results rarely replicate the work of people who use brushes successfully. I will keep trying though...

err.. once u clicked the small version of the design you want, you keep clicking til it gets big. It will ask you to click again if you want the full size one.

It can definately be a pain in the *** trying to use brushes correctly. It also helps finding brush sets that are decently made as well because some of them look like complete crap.

I think I finally got that brush thing figured out...I was being stupid and lowering the brush size to 30 when it should have been 385-ish. Stupid me.

That'll do it to ya too, lol...Here's a crazy one that I just finished up with. To me it looks like a black silhouette crowd is cheering on a city that is burning or something like that.

suicidaldreamsfs1.jpg

alright noob photoshop question here... can i put a hyperlink in my graphic sig? im thinking of redoing my sig here and putting in a link for the search forums and etc :)

No. You can make your image a url. But multiple hyperlinks aren't possible to imbed in an image.

alright noob photoshop question here... can i put a hyperlink in my graphic sig? im thinking of redoing my sig here and putting in a link for the search forums and etc :)

hows this?

searchsigcopybk2.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! An Admin should definately use that.

beltrancopyys7.png

This is how i wanted it to be. Thanks.

thanks and to you Franchise Player.

sweet... that answers my question and still gives me a possible way.... i wanted separate ones for forum rules and search but maybe someone else could do the other :)

ahhh.. check it out... its now up and working! i might change the font later tho... didnt really fell like spending any more time on it now :) but thanks five

Wow now I'm feeling a little greedy...but this work you guys do makes me drool lol...

Can someone make me a banner for my Yankee Dynasty? I want it to say "Pride, Power, Pinstripes" and have Jeter on it if possible.

lol fred.... thats awesome... send them to y4l.... he can add them to his clipart collection... we need a ban one too lol

lol fred.... thats awesome... send them to y4l.... he can add them to his clipart collection... we need a ban one too lol

Yah or like BOOTED or something like that

Yah or like BOOTED or something like that

maybe it could be michael kay saying "see-ya!"